Looking to train as an ADI and not sure who to train with?
Kathleen SOM is an ORDIT registered trainer.
(Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers)
Details on the training schedule and costs.
Many materials are available to purchase to assist in your training.
Click here for Franchise Opportunities
Look no further.
Driving Instructor Training
- Looking to change your career, but have no capital?
- Are you interested in training to be a Driving Instructor?
- Are you unsure which school to train with?
- Are you worried about parting with several thousand pounds up front to start your training?
- Are you worried that your training is shared with two other trainees and your time and money is not well spent?
- Are you worried that once you are qualified that you will not be able to find a school to work for?
- Well Kathleen can help. She can give non biased advise on what the right direction for you is.
- All training is conducted on a one - one.
- Training is on a pay as you go basis. No upfront fee of thousands. Pay for the training you have.
- With Franchise available once qualified, or you may decided to work for another school or go alone as an independent instructor the choice is yours.
- Kathleen can train you on any particular part of the examination process, part 1, part 2 or part 3.
- Kathleen has extensive knowledge of Bletchley, Milton Keynes and the ADI qualifying exams.
- Once you have completed 40 hours of part 3 training and passed your part 2 exam, you can apply for a trainee badge and start working and earning. The 40 hours training can be a combination of theory and in car training.
Already an ADI and require 'Check Test' training?
Looking to train as an ORDIT registered trainer?
Look no further Kathleen can help.